JCPenney has two proprietary cards issued by Synchrony Bank: a major credit card and a Mastercard. The JCPenney credit card can maximize your rewards if you enjoy shopping at JCPenney. It is advisable to withdraw your monthly balance before interest accrues. The card has an APR of 26.99%, which is high when you have a balance.Its features revolve around special offers and offer for department store customers. Apply for the JCPenney Credit Card and unlock JCPenney membership benefits and rewards, purchases, credit, credit, and more. The best part is that if you continue to maintain the necessary expenses, you may have the opportunity to upgrade.
Rewards Offered By JCPenney Credit Card
How To Apply For JCPenney Credit Card Rewards?
Follow the steps below to apply for JCPenney Credit Card rewards:
- Visit the website (https://www.jcpenney.com/rewards).
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below the word “Already a cardholder?” Link your rewards.
- After you click on the “Apply Now” button, enter the last four digits of your SSN or ITIN and your mobile number.
- Click Continue.
List Of Rewards Offered By JCPenney Credit Card
1.) Double Member Reward Points (1 Point Per $1 Spent At JCPenney)
Basic JCPenney Rewards members who do not have a JCPenney credit card earn 1 point for every $2 spent, giving cardholders double rewards at a 1:1 ratio.
2.) Receive A $10 Certificate For Every 200 Points Earned
When you reach 200 points, you will receive a $10 JCPenney Rewards certificate, which you can redeem for eligible JCPenney purchases.
3.) Special Financing Offers
- Certain purchases (large appliances, furniture, mattresses, jewelry, etc.) may be eligible for special financing offers.
- Offers may include special financing for 6, 12, 24, 36, 48, or 60 months.
- Cardholders must distinguish between “Interest-free” and “Interest-free on a full payment within” in the terms and conditions.
4.) Exclusive Coupons & Special Savings Days
Cardholders get even more significant discounts on special economy days than regular members.
5.) Birthday Offers
The cardholder benefits from a special birthday offer if he meets certain conditions: his date of birth is registered, he has used the card for at least one purchase in the last 12 months, and his account is in good standing.