Consider a JCPenney credit card if JCPenney is your number one choice for clothing and home goods. It offers the benefits of a standard card but also rewards for purchases from its store and its partners. You should find solid value here if you shop at JCPenney often.JCPenney card features revolve around offers and promotions for department store customers. Customers can pay with a JCPenney credit card online, over the phone, by mail, in person at a JCPenney store, or by paying online. Here are the details for an easy understanding of JCPenney’s credit card payment options.
Options Available To Pay Your JCPenney Credit Card Bills
Payment Through Online Mode
- Go to the JCPenney Credit Card login page (www.jcpenney.syf.com) and select “Login” at the bottom of the “Login to your account” section.
- Then enter your account number and zip code and select Next to set up your account with a username and password.
- After opening an online account, you can make a payment as follows:
- Access the JCPenney online payment center and log in with the username and password you have chosen.
- Select the “Pay My Account” link.
- Enter your current account information, payment amount, and payment date. You will also need your bank’s classification code to make the payment.
Payment By Mail
Go to the JCPenney Credit Card account login page and click “Account Summary.” It provides an overview of your account, including your balance, due date, and other account information.
Once you have your account balance, you can write a check or buy a money order for the payment amount. Please include your JCPenney credit card account number in the notes to ensure the payment goes through correctly.
Send your payment to:
P.O. Box 960090
Orlando, FL 32896-0090
Payment By Visiting A Store
Making an in-store payment with JCPenney is easy. It is like:
- Find the nearest JCPenney store with the online store locator.
- Visit the store and pay by credit card, cash, check, or money order.
- Keep proof of payment for your records.