Synchrony Financial issues the JCP credit card. JCPenney offers a credit card with a tiered reward system that reflects how much you spend at the merchant. At the Core Credit Card program level, you earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible JCPenney products, plus additional 25% bonus points when using your rewards credit card.JCPenny credit card holders can register their JCPenny credit card account for online access with Synchrony Bank at www.jcpcreditcard.com and sign up for hassle-free online account management. The site is secure and easy to use, and consumers can access it 24/7 from any device with a good, stable internet connection.
How To Register For JCPenney Credit Card?
To register your JCPenney Credit Card with online account management:
- Open your browser and visit jcpenney.syf.com
- Tap the Sign In link.
- Enter your credit card account number.
- Enter the zip code for your billing address.
- Select the My billing address is not in the United States link. If you don’t have one, enter your date of birth (MM-DD-YYYY).
- Click on the Next tab.
- Follow the instructions to configure your User ID and Password. Please remember that your online credit card account credentials must not be the same as your JCPenney eCommerce account.
- Confirm account settings.
Benefits Of JCPenney Credit Card Account Registration
Once you receive your card, you can always create a JCPenney online card management account to manage your credit card at your fingertips. Just use your card credentials to register your account. With an online bank account, you can now enjoy the following benefits:
- Make a manual payment or schedule an automatic payment.
- You can configure custom alerts and notifications
- You can view your account statement at any time.
- It is vital to keep track of your transactions.
- Become a member and earn rewards.
- Manage your points and redeem rewards.
- Help customers right away.