Customers of the JCPenney credit card can register and pay their bills online. JCPenney works with Synchrony Financial for credit cards. Customers can earn many rewards through this program. It is the best credit card for frequent shoppers as you can earn reward points and exclusive discounts for every dollar spent to enhance your shopping experience. Another thing you need to know is that JCPenney credit cards are only valid at JCPenney stores. You must apply for your credit card if you want exclusive JCPenney rewards and discounts. Applying for a JCPenney loan is simple and can be done online. Today, we will discuss the steps and eligibility to apply for a JCPenney credit card.
How to Apply For JCPenney Credit Card?
- Visit the official JCPenney Credit Card website.
- You can use the following link: https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/ or www.jcpenney.syf.com.
- You will see a menu on the main page at the top of the window.
- You need to click on the “Apply Now” tab in the menu.
You can fill in a form on this page. You must first enter information about yourself, for example, Your name, email address, telephone number, and annual income. Then scroll down.
- In this step, you will need to choose the form of delivery of the statement (paper or electronic), enter the information for your verification (date of birth, CPF, mother’s maiden name), and review important information.
- After that, roll one last time.
You have reached the end of your journey. All you need to do is confirm that you have read the required information below and click the “Agree and Submit” button.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For JCPenney Credit Card
Below are the eligibility criteria you must meet when applying for a JCPenney credit card:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must be a legal United States and Puerto Rico, resident.
- The candidate must have a credit score of 640+
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID handy.